You can cook Turkey Scallopini using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Scallopini
- It’s 1 lb of Sliced raw turkey cutlets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Capers, rinsed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh (or dried) parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 box of Fettuccini (4+ ounces).
- It’s 1 of Lemon, reserve and slice 4 slices (for presentation) use rest for desired flavor.
Turkey Scallopini instructions
- Pat turkey dry and season with salt and pepper. Dredge turkey slices in flour..
- Cook turkey cutlets in hot oil one half at a time..
- Saut? turkey in hot oil until browned, about four minutes on each side,.
- Saute and transfer to a platter and keep warm and covered. Continue cooking second half of turkey cutlets. Put these aside too and keep warm..
- Add more olive oil to the skillet and cook the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds..
- Add the broth and wine & deglaze pan, utilize the brown bits..
- Boil and reduce by half..
- Stir in lemon juice, capers, parsley (and salt-and-pepper to taste)..
- Cook pasta, take up when al dente..
- Return turkey to skillet with any juices on the platter and simmer until all warm again, should be about a minute..
- Serve over fettuccine. Enjoy!!.