You can cook Turkey Meatballs using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. (175°C).
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan with the olive oil..
- In a bowl, mix together the turkey, egg, and crumbs with your hands..
- Form the meat into golfball sized balls and place them about 1 inch apart in the pan..
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn them over and bake another 5 minutes..
- Bon appetit!.