You can cook Turkey Enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas (12in).
Turkey Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook turkey and onions in a sauce pan..
- Add cooked rice to meat..
- Add about a cup of enchilada sauce to the meat, and a half cup of cheese..
- Put the meat mixture on your tortillas and roll them up..
- Put a half cup of enchilada sauce into square cake pan, set enchiladas flap down in the sauce..
- Top with remaining cheese and pop in the oven until warm and bubbly..