Smoked Turkey Leg with Chickpeas.
You can have Smoked Turkey Leg with Chickpeas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Turkey Leg with Chickpeas
- You need 2 of smoked Turkey legs.
- It’s of Foil.
- Prepare of Crockpot.
- You need of For the peas.
- You need 1 of pd dried chickpeas.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 c of condensed milk.
Smoked Turkey Leg with Chickpeas instructions
- Wrap Turkey legs tightly in foil. Place in slow cooker for 8 hours on low. Do not put any liquid in slow cooker..
- Soak chickpeas overnight, drain. add 8 cups of water and all your ingredients except milk..
- Bring to boil then simmer with lid slightly open for 1 1/2 hours. Then add 1/2 cup evaporated milk and cook another 30 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- At the very end, mash 1/3 of chickpeas..