Turkey curry. Go classic with your turkey leftovers and whip up this healthy spice-filled stew with peppers and tomatoes. How To Cook Turkey Curry Recipe – Turkey Curry – Myna Street Food Myna Street Food The leading brand in Telugu Media & Entertainment & Indian Street Food. All that leftover turkey traditionally calls for curry – but what's the best recipe for one that doesn't require Boxing Day backstop: Felicity Cloake's perfect turkey curry.
This mild and creamy turkey curry is quick and tasty and uses mainly store cupboard spices – and Christmas leftovers. A ground turkey curry dish that is healthy, gluten-free, Paleo and full of easy to find Indian spices. Find turkey curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Turkey curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey curry
- Prepare 300 g of turkey pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- It’s 3 of potatoes cut into halves.
- Prepare 3 of chilies cut into halves.
- You need of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger and garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 4 tbs of chillie powder (can add extra).
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- You need of Mixed herb spices and black pepper.
This turkey curry is ideal for leftovers and comes together quickly with store cupboard ingredients. Turkey curry is perfect for using up meat from a meal the night before. This leftover turkey curry recipe is so simple to do, making it ideal for midweek. Grind the cinnamon stick in the.
Turkey curry instructions
- Rinse your turkey pieces and set aside.
- Cut your onions, tomato and chillies and rinse your curry leaf. Get your spices ready.
- Heat your oil then add in your onions, chillies and curry leaf and bay leaf. Mix and let it suate.
- Once onions start to brown add in your tomatoes, mixed herbs, jeera powder, turmeric powder and ginger amd garlic. Mix well then add in your chillie powder.
- After adding your chillie powder immediately add in your turkey pieces. Mix well and then add in your salt and leave it to cook.
- While your curry is cooking add in 1/2 cup of water.
- Cut your potatoes in halves and for extra soft curry soaking potatoes insert 2 slits on each halves before adding it to the curry. Rinse your potatoes..
- If you using potatoes that take long to get cooked then add it half way before the curry is cooked but if you using soft cooking potatoes then add it in just before the curry can be fully cooked(mum and i use soft cooking potatoes).
- Let it cook till potatoes and turkey is soft. Dish and enjoy.
Use minced turkey or leftover Christmas roast turkey to rustle up whichever one of these spicy and delicious turkey curries takes your fancy. Be sure to check out our entire Curry collection for more. Leftover Turkey Curry Recipe – The perfect post Christmas dish, easy, quick, deliciously tasty. This wholesome turkey curry has added lentils, butternut squash and spinach for a dose of extra veg. Download Turkey curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.