Eggplant Lasagna. The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. You can have Eggplant Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- It’s 10 pieces of fried eggplant slices sliced lengthwise and thin about 1/4 inch.
- Prepare 1 quart of marinara sauce see basic marinara sauce recipe or use your own or favorite jar sauce.
- Prepare 1 pound of ricotta cheese Galbani best choice or another low moisture type.
- You need 1 pound of five cheese Italian shredded cheese kraft or Sargento.
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash original blend.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients.
Eggplant Lasagna step by step
- Line half sterno tray with marinara sauce..
- Place first layer of eggplant slices in tray..
- Mix ricotta with Mrs. Dash original seasoning to taste..
- Spread ricotta cheese on top if eggplant..
- Put more marinara sauce over ricotta mixture then liberally sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend over..
- Rest above steps ensuring you finish with layer of shredded Italian cheese blend..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight..
- Put tray loosely covered with foil in oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove foil cover and allow to brown approximately 10 mi s..
- Remove tray from oven and allow 10 mins to cool before cutting into serving size pieces..
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna. The roasted eggplant slices serve as the lasagna "noodles.