Eggplant roll with cheese. Eggplant rolls with cream cheese filling with fresh tomatoes. Simple and quick appetizer for the holiday table. However, these eggplant rolls changed our view of this great vegetable and now we love them!
Even connoisseurs never stop learning about cheese. After all, there are innumerable varieties, so there are plenty of culinary discovery possibilities! This is "Eggplant rolls with mascarpone cheese" by Artegusto.ru on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. You can cook Eggplant roll with cheese using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant roll with cheese
- It’s 6 pcs of big eggplant.
- Prepare 1 box of feta cheese.
- It’s 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil to cooking the eggplant.
Eggplant never tasted like this before! Featuring chevre, thyme, and basil, you'll appreciate the savory flavor of this nutritious meal. Eggplant Rolls with Goat Cheese and Basil. These eggplant rolls are super easy to make: more ingredient assembly than actual cooking.
Eggplant roll with cheese step by step
- Peel of the skin of eggplant,cut 1eggplant to5 thin long size,after season with salt,black pepper,and fry side by side in frying pan,Use paper towel less the oil in eggplant..
- Wait until eggplant cool,then put cheese and mayonnaise inside and roll carefully,.
- Look like this,use plane platter.
- Finally touch u can garnished with ur favorite sauce but me i use ketchup and mayonnaise,Enjoy your meal🌸🌸🌸🌸.
This recipe for deliciously grilled eggplant slices rolled and stuffed with savory spinach and feta cheese filling, which is then baked in a Roll up the stuffing in the eggplant slice and place in the baking dish seam-side down. Spoon a generous amount of tomato sauce on each roll and bake for. Thinly sliced eggplant is lightly fried, then stuffed with a spinach and cheese mixture and baked with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese. Slice the eggplant lengthwise or you won't be able to roll it. Also I have added Sundried Tomatos and Basil from our garden to the filling.