Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast. Regular ground turkey, which is a mixture of light and dark meat and some skin, contains almost as much fat as lean ground beef. A honey-mustard mixture keeps these low-fat.
However, I've noticed that regular burgers are just too big for kids, so I thought preparing mini burgers might be a better idea. Turkey meat and honey mustard made a great combination. I'm sure kids and adults will love it! You can have Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- You need of Burger.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of large avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- You need of Buns.
- Prepare of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
These turkey burgers look beef burgers straight in the face and make them quiver a bit. Meanwhile, split and toast the buns; spread the Serve the burgers on the buns with lettuce, the sliced avocado and tortilla chips. Served with a slice of apple and portobello for a bun! A healthy paleo meal the whole family will enjoy!
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce instructions
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
I'm about to share with you one of the best burgers of my life. And no, this is not a hype. Learn how to make the best turkey burgers with avocado with this recipe from Delish.com. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. American, Burgers, Avocado, Cheddar, Ground Turkey, Hamburger Bun, Dinner, Lunch, Weekday, Main Course.