Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder. Moroccan-spiced tomato stew with roasted eggplant, smoky spices, and chickpeas! Other than that, I stuck to the. Moroccan-spiced tomato stew with roasted eggplant, smoky spices, and chickpeas!
Learn how to make Eggplant, Tomato and Chickpea Stew. This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic. Serve over pasta or zucchini noodles. You can cook Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon.
- You need 3 of eggplants.
- Prepare 1 can (400 g) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 10 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of ● 1 tsp miso.
- It’s of ● A pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ● A pinch of dried basil.
- It’s of ● 1 bouillon cube.
- You need of ● 1 Tbsp Shiitake mushroom powder.
Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants and are used in many Italian dishes. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. Chef way The base for this tofu, eggplant and shiitake katiev ("noodle soup" in Cambodian) is a made-from-scratch vegetable stock with a long ingredient list, including two types.
Eggplant and tomato stew with Shiitake powder instructions
- Cut the bacon into 1cm-wide pieces. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces, then sprinkle it with salt (not included in the ingredient list), and set aside. Finely mince the garlic..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and sauté the garlic on low heat until fragrant..
- Add and sauté the bacon and eggplant, then add the canned tomato and the seasonings in the ● bullet points, and simmer for 15–20 minutes..
- Adjust the flavor with the butter, salt, pepper, and sugar, and it is ready..
- You can eat it as a side dish just as it is. It is also convenient when prepared in advance, and it can be used as a sauce for pasta or meat as well.♪.
The combination of eggplant, tomatoes and beans is classic to the cuisines of many different countries. This recipe is easily made in the crock pot and is truly delicious served with some rice or couscous. You could add some spicy sliced sausage if you felt the need to add meat. Add the cumin and coriander, then return the eggplant to the pan and continue cooking on low. Easy Appetizer Appetizer Roasted Vegetable Roasting Vegetarian Argentinean Recipes Stew Recipes Dip Eggplant Recipes Tomato.