Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata.
You can have Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata
- You need 3 of medium size aubergines.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 30 ml of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium size lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as you wish.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of vinegar.
Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata step by step
- The night before: You bake in 200 degrees at the oven the aubergines and pepper wrapped each one in an aluminum foil. You bake them till they are very very soft (try to check with a fork after 30 min). When they will be ready unwrap them, take their skin out (aubergines and pepper) while they are warm and let them cool all night in a strainer.
- Next day: Mush with a fork the aubergines, pepper and add all the other ingredients till they will become a creamy sauce..
- If you want you can add 100 gr of feta but this is not the original recipe. Enjoy!.