Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese.
You can cook Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese
- It’s 2 of large eggplants, peeled and cut length wise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare of Basting sauce.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of each, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese, plus more for topping.
- It’s of About 2 cups marinara sauce.
- It’s 1/4 pound of thin sliced deli hot ham.
- It’s 8 ounces of sliced provalone cheese.
- Prepare 15 of crisply cooked pepperoni, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green onion thinly sliced.
Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all basting ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of eggplant with mixture and place on prepared pan, bake until tender, turning once about 20 minutes.
- Place some marinara in a baking dish, large enough to hold rolls in one layer.
- Assemble rolls.
- Place each eggplant on a work surface.
- Add provalone to cover eggplant.
- Then cover with ham.
- Then roll up.
- Place in sauce covered prepared pan.
- Add some sauce on each roll and sprinkle with Romano cheese and a strip of provolone. Sprinkle with crispy pepperoni and green onion.
- Bake at 425 until hot, about 15 minutes.