Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry.
You can have Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry
- You need 200 grams of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- You need 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- It’s 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- You need 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry step by step
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).