Fried Eggplant Sliders.
You can have Fried Eggplant Sliders using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Sliders
- It’s 1 1/4 slice of Organic Eggplant sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spinach handful fresh organic spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mini whole wheat ciabatta rolls.
- Prepare 1 of Organic red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 kg of Whole milk mozzarella sliced into 12 slices.
- Prepare 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 dozen of Sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1 jar of Fresh Pesto.
- It’s 1 small of Organic red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Organic balsamic (or Italian) dressing.
- You need 1 of Grape seed Oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg whites.
Fried Eggplant Sliders step by step
- Season sliced eggplant with salt and lay on parchment paper for 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour.
- In ziplock bag-Marinate red peppers, onions and spinach in balsamic dressing. (30 minutes or longer).
- Lightly rinse and pat dry eggplant with paper towels.
- Heat pan on medium to medium high heat with grape seed oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg whites & then Panko crumbs and fry until browned on both sides. We like the eggplant a little soft so 3-5 minutes per side..
- Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain..
- Meanwhile, in separate pan sauté peppers and onions. Remove then add spinach and cook just until wilted so it retains its bright green color..
- Slice rolls and spread pesto on each side. Assemble each with a slice of eggplant, mozzarella sundries tomatoes, vegetables and bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes to heat bread and mozzarella is melted..