Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry. Baked Turkey Meatballs In Thai Coconut Curry Sauce. Plop them in a lush, velvety red curry coconut sauce topped with sprinkles of herby freshness. Suddenly, with the christening of a spatula as the dinner clock strikes time, their fairy tale allure matches the goodness within.
The coconut red curry sauce is so perfectly spiced that it's impossible to leave the dinner table with any ounce of it left on the plate. How to make Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs. To start, you will mix together a quick blend a few spices, some almond meal, and fresh basil to your ground turkey. You can have Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
- Prepare of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- You need 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- You need 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Tender and juicy turkey meatballs full of curry, spice and everything nice! Deliciously savory and super healthy because they are made with lean Make sure you visit Serve Turkey Community to learn some other fun facts about the magical turkey 🙂. These Thai Turkey Meatballs are no exception! MIx together the ground turkey and sausage in a medium sized bowl.
Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry instructions
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
In a smaller bowl, mix together curry powder, basil, ginger, garlic powder, and almond flour. make the meatballs: In large bowl add all ingredients for turkey meatballs. Uses large spoon to combine, then use hands as needed. Serve Thai Red Curry Turkey Meatballs with zuchhini noodles, sweet potato noodles spaghetti. Healthy Thai meatballs recipe with turkey, coconut milk, red curry paste and zucchini instead of breadcrumbs. They are full of your favourite Thai flavours like curry paste, fish sauce, ginger, basil, green onions and coconut milk.