You can cook Eggplant Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pasta
- You need 6-8 of smashed garlic cloves.
- It’s of About 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of firm medium eggplant diced.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of container of small fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 pound of or box of rigatoni.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- Prepare of Fresh basil 🌿.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Eggplant Pasta instructions
- Boil water for pasta, about 2-3 quarts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter on high heat. When hot add eggplant. Brown and set aside..
- Add pasta to boiling salted water..
- Heat oil, butter and smashed garlic over medium heat. Sauté until golden brown. Don’t overcook it!.
- Add white wine if you want. Then add tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked..
- Add cooked rigatoni from water to tomato sauce. Simmer for a few minutes. Add eggplant and fresh mozzarella..
- Top with fresh basil 🌿 Enjoy! I hope you like it ❤️.