Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese.
You can have Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese
- Prepare 2 of ~3 eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 1 of onion (cut into 5~7mm thin slices).
- It’s 5 of cm piece Japanese leek (chopped).
- You need 150 of ~200g ground pork.
- Prepare of cheese (as much as you want).
- It’s of salt and pepper (optional).
- You need of miso sauce: (mix in advance).
- You need 2 tbsp of miso.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
Grilled Eggplants with Miso & cheese instructions
- Stir fry ground pork over medium heat in a pan until it changes color. Add onion, Japanese leek and cook until wilted. Add eggplants and keep stir frying until cooked..
- Pour the miso sauce and cook until the flavor blended and the liquid is almost gone. Season with salt and pepper (optional).
- Arrange them on the plate and sprinkle cheese on top and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown..