Baked Eggplant Kabab.
You can cook Baked Eggplant Kabab using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Eggplant Kabab
- It’s 6 of long eggplants ( so , Holland ones are expensive, Indian eggplants are too little I ended up with Chinese ones!).
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, 2 Italian pepper.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of or more olive oil.
- Prepare of For meatballs :.
- You need 1 of lbs or more ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion/ chopped finely.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of For sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of table spoon olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
Baked Eggplant Kabab step by step
- Cut and Soak eggplants in salty water an 1/2 hour to get rid of bitterness . Put something heavy over them, so they don't get float ..
- Prepare meatballs: mix all the ingredients for meatballs:.
- Set the oven for 400F/ 200 C for Europe In a round pan, arrange the beef and eggplants by alternating with one piece of eggplant and one piece of meat starting from the edge of the pan until all the meat and eggplants are used up. Fill middle of the pan,placing the tomato slices, pepper, carrots and onions. Until they are all secure.
- Prepare sauce, mix oil, paste and water pour over eggplants, if you need add more water..
- Cover with aluminum folio cook 90 minutes and take off the folio, turn on broiler and cook in middle of rack about 15 minutes, do not leave unattended, every oven have different power, you don't want them get burn. ! That's all ! enjoy your eggplant kabab!.