Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna.
You can cook Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1/2 of roll pork sausage.
- You need 1 can of stewed tomato (Italian style).
- Prepare 1 jar of Pasta Sauce (with basil).
- You need 6 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare slices of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Shredded italian style cheese (mix of cheeses).
Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna step by step
- In a skillet, brown Ground turkey and pork sausage..
- Drain fat (should be minimal).
- Turn off heat and add jar of pasta sauce and can of stewed tomatoes to skillet and mix well.
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread about 1/4 of the sauce and meat mixture in bottom of crock pot.
- Lay 4 slices of provolone cheese atop meat mixture.
- Break lasagna noodles so that you can lay one layer atop the cheese.
- Repeat process 2 more time alternating layers using Italian style cheese for remaining layers instead of provolone..
- Last layer should be remaining cheese.
- Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 2 hours.