Turkey burger. To grill these turkey burgers for your next backyard barbecue, heat a grill to medium-high heat. A turkey burger seasoned with onion soup mix, pepper, and soy sauce. Easy to make and great for dinner and barbeques.
Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. These Turkey Burgers are full of flavor and quick to make. You can cook Turkey burger using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey burger
- It’s 1 packages of Organic turkey burgers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Guacamole.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shredded cheddar cheese.
You can make them on the stove or on the grill! A turkey burger is more suited to having different flavor combinations added to it. Turkey burgers are a fun twist on an old favorite. Ever thought about spicing them up with vegetables and special These turkey burgers are all you'll need for the next cookout and are loaded with flavor.
Turkey burger step by step
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to gather in a small bowl..
- Squeeze Lemon juice into small bowl. Stir the ingredients..
- Rub mixture onto either side of the turkey burger..
- Cook each side of the turkey burger in pan on stove for five minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese onto upside of turkey burger..
- Once you're finished, take turkey burger off of stove and spread guacamole onto your burger..
If you cook a turkey burger the way you'd cook a beef burger, the patty will turn out dry and tough. You can solve this problem with two simple ingredients – onion and panko breadcrumbs. See more ideas about Turkey burgers, Turkey, Tasty. This scrumptious Turkey Burger Recipe bursts with Thai flavors and is topped with fresh and crunchy Asian Slaw, Cucumber Ribbons & Spicy Sriracha Aioli. A turkey burger recipe for the most flavorful, juiciest turkey burger we've ever had.