Turkey bacon turkey burgers. Turkey burgers served on their own can be a bit dry and bland, so here we've jazzed them up with a mayonnaise-based sauce that's dressed up with pickle relish, shallots and lemon juice. But the crowning glory of these patties is a topping of bacon and sautéed onions, which makes these. Single BBQ Turkey Bacon Burger is also available.
This recipe is inspired by the bacon turkey burger served at Foster Burger in Portland, OR, and it is chock full of bacon. The bacon adds its umami goodness, but doesn't take center stage. Lightly caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, butter lettuce, and a smokey, piquant sauce help to make this. You can have Turkey bacon turkey burgers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey bacon turkey burgers
- It’s of meat.
- It’s 20 grams of 99% lean ground turkey breast.
- You need 5 slice of Uncured turkey bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 of baby sweet bell pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced chives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low fat mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed dry basel leaves.
Turkey burgers can tend to come out dry and flavorless. Adding bacon paste to ground turkey adds not only flavor but great moisture lacking in most turkey burgers. Bacon turkey burgers with avocado ranch dressing and sweet potato waffles! If you're looking for a healthy paleo breakfast burger recipe, this is it!
Turkey bacon turkey burgers step by step
- chop veggies and cheese.
- add veggies and spices to turkey and mix.
- oil pan or place on grill. cook til done.
- cook bacon.
- top with your choice of condiments.
Okay, if there were ever a burger I would want to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner- this would be it! Turkey burgers are too often the bland, virtuous cousins of burly beef burgers. But a turkey patty—especially if it's made from ground dark-meat Here we give turkey burgers a red-blooded makeover, with smoky BBQ sauce, red onion, and soy, and pair them on the bun with crispy bacon. Burger buns are filled with grilled turkey burgers, bacon and Gouda cheese. Why not try them out at your next summer barbecue?