Eggplant lasagna. The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. You can have Eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- It’s 2 of eggplants.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce or favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Hot sauce optional.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients.
Eggplant lasagna step by step
- Cut eggplants and then in a bowl mix all seasonings with Olive oil (use whatever seasoning you like or have on hand).
- Place eggplant on cookie sheet and with grilling Brush add seasoning mixture to each slice on both sides cook on 400 to 8-10 mins remove from oven.
- In a 13×9 baking dish put a small layer of sauce down so it don’t stick then place eggplant in the dish add sauce then cheese Repeat till all eggplant is used..
- Cook on 400 till cheese melts.
- In this picture you can see I only had 4 slices left I just put it on top and all the rest of the sauce and spread it out the best I could and cover it with cheese..
- Notes- you can add other veggies or meat in the sauce. I severed this with cheesy bread. Salad would go with this as well..
- If adding other veggies like squash and zucchini make it the same way as the eggplant..
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna. The roasted eggplant slices serve as the lasagna "noodles.