Turkey sliders. Cheesy Turkey Sliders: these melted turkey and havarti sliders are covered in a buttery sauce and served warm out of the oven for the ultimate game day treat! See more ideas about Turkey sliders, Slider recipes, Turkey sandwiches. We call them "kotlety" in Ukraine.
I had to improvise since I didn't have goat cheese or sun dried tomatoes so I substituted jalapeno jack and roasted some. Gordon shows you how to prepare Turkey Sliders in the Philips Airfryer. For more information about the Philips Airfryer. You can have Turkey sliders using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey sliders
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Vidalia onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sliced American or Pepper Jack cheese (optional).
- It’s of Slider buns.
The Best Turkey Sliders Recipes on Yummly Hawaiian Style Breakfast Sausage Sliders, Turkey Sliders, Turkey Sliders. These Turkey Sliders are SO INCREDIBLE, I was eating the smothered turkey out of the pan! They are smothered in an intoxicating Chipotle.
Turkey sliders step by step
- Add in the seasonings and the grated cheese, mix well..
- Make 8 balls and flatten into sliders let sit for ten minutes in fridge then grill. (Approximately 4 min per side). Add sliced cheese if preferred and serve on slider buns..
Warm Turkey Sliders, made from a whole turkey breast cooked in the slow cooker or an electric pressure cooker, make for some easy delicious game day food! Layers of turkey, pepperjack cheese, and green chiles are sandwiched between Hawaiian rolls and drizzled with a butter sauce. I have to say, I'm a huge fan of Hawaiian roll sliders. Melting cheese and smoked turkey make a great combo. Your Turkey Sliders stock images are ready.