Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders.
You can have Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders
- It’s of The patties:.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- You need 3 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- It’s 3 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of The sliders:.
- You need 4 of small ciabattas.
- You need To taste of lettuce.
- You need To taste of tomato.
- You need To taste of red onion.
- You need To taste of avocado.
- Prepare To taste of pickles.
- It’s To taste of ketchup.
- It’s To taste of mustard (Dijon works best).
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders instructions
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.