Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce. This is a quick and easy Chinese Eggplant recipe with a spicy garlic sauce that's so addictive. Plus, the eggplant pieces are so tender, they almost melt in your. how to video + recipe Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce — recipe by cookbook author Jaden Hair of Steamy Kitchen. I'd love to see what you come up with.
While the eggplant soaks, prep the garlic, ginger and Szechuan sauce and place them by the stove. Drain the eggplant, rinse, then pat dry with a kitchen. Chinese garlic sauce has an iconic flavor profile that can be found in many Chinese dishes. You can have Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce
- It’s 300 gr of Chinese eggplant, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger, crushed.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients: (mix well in a small bowl).
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic chili paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Tender eggplant stir fry in a spicy garlic sauce. Ingredients for Crispy Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce. Crispy around the edges and buttery smooth on the inside, Chinese Deep Fried Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce is a beautifully rich dish that's perfect on steamed rice. In most cases, Chinese restaurants make this Chinese eggplant with garlic sauce dish by deep frying the eggplant, resulting in very tasty, soft eggplant, but Scorching the eggplant in your wok to soften it…and including crispy, chewy, caramelized ginger, garlic, and bits of ground pork.
Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce instructions
- Soak the eggplant in a bowl filled with water that has been given 1 tsp of salt. Cover the bowl. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain well. Dry with paper towels..
- Mix the eggplant with cornstarch. Stir well..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Fry the eggplant until cooked and browned. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Turn down the heat a little. Heat sesame oil. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Put the eggplant back in the skillet. Stir it up..
- Pour the sauce mixture (stir it well before pouring it). Stir well. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm white rice. Yum 😋.
Cut the eggplant into bite-sized pieces, slice the bell peppers, green onion, ginger, and garlic. Add the the peppers, green onion, ginger, garlic, ground pork, soy sauce, starch, and water to the wok and stir to combine. Fry until fragrant, then add sugar, pepper, fried eggplant, and salt to taste and cook..and spicy garlic sauce is a humble and popular dish in Chinese kitchen. A small amount of minced pork can greatly improve the taste of eggplants of cooking eggplants in China includes Chinese spicy eggplant salad, eggplants with green beans, Chinese Yu Xiang eggplants and DiSanxian. Sweet fried garlic mingles with soy sauce and ginger in the sauce for this wok-seared eggplant.