Lazy Eggplant Parm.
You can have Lazy Eggplant Parm using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Eggplant Parm
- It’s 2 of Eggplants sliced into circles (thin sliced).
- You need 2 of Jars of Emril Lagasses garlic pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Lazy Eggplant Parm step by step
- Slice the eggplant. Beat the eggs and set aside in a bowl. Put half the can of breadcrumbs in a bowl and add parsley and mix together..
- Dip the eggplant in the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture and set aside on a plate. When all the pieces of eggplant is battered brown them in a pan with the oil..
- When they are done browning in the pan put them on a plate with paper towels to soak the oil..
- When all of your eggplant is done layer them in a large casserole dish with each layer containing eggplant, sauce and cheese. Repeat and top with cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Take the foil off and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles..