Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce.
You can have Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce
- You need 1 of Eggplant (Large).
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 can of tomato( dice).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Dry Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of ritz crackers.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce instructions
- 1 large eggplant wash and cut into thin slices .Wet slices in cold water, add slice in flour add salt , black pepper, or your favorite seasonings. In a saucepan add oil fry on both sides till golden brown.remove from pan place on dry paper towels. Sauteed chopped onions, chopped garlic , saute (dont) burn the garlic , you can add the garlic last Add can of tomato paste, can dice tomatoes, water, red wine, Italian seasoning. Simmering for 20 minutes. In a baking dish add cooked eggplant like your layering lasagna. Add sauces on top cheese do the second step as well. Crumble the ritzs crackers add melted butter mix it all together top it on the eggplant casserole. Bake 350 for 25 minutes..