You can have Turkey Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray casserole pan with olive oil and place in oven while preheating..
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with your hands. Shape into 30 meatballs, approximately 1" across..
- Cook meatballs for 15 minutes, flip, then cook for 5 more minutes or until crispy on the outside. Cut one in half to make sure the inside is cooked through. Enjoy!.