Turkey Meatball Wraps.
You can have Turkey Meatball Wraps using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatball Wraps
- It’s 250 g of turkey mince.
- You need 65 g of smoked pancetta lardons.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 40 g of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion marmalade.
- It’s 3 of wholemeal tortillas.
- You need 40 g of mature cheddar cheese.
Turkey Meatball Wraps step by step
- Add the turkey mince, smoked pancetta, fennel seeds, dried chilli flakes, onion and garlic to a food processor and blitz it until it creates a paste like texture..
- Add the panko breadcrumbs and mix with a together..
- Add the flour to a plate and season with salt and pepper. Measure out 1tbsp of the meatball mixture and shape into a ball. Roll the ball into the flour until coated, repeat until all the mixture is used..
- Boil a kettle and heat a wide based pan on high with a drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Once hot, add the meatballs and brown all over. Meanwhile, dissolve the stock cube and onion marmalade in 250ml of boiled water. Roughly chop the peppers and basil..
- To the a slowcooker, add the tinned tomatoes, basil, oregano and peppers. Once the meatballs are browned add them into the slowcooker, return to the heat and pour in the stock to deglaze and reduce slightly..
- Pour the stock into the slowcooker and cook, covered on low for 8-9 hours..
- Pre-heat and oven to 170C fan and grate the cheese. Once the meatballs are ready, add 4 meatballs to a tortilla wrap, spoon over some of the sauce and top with cheese. Roll the wrap up tightly, then wrap in tin foil. repeat this with the other wraps..
- Place in the oven for 10-15mins..
- Cut in half to serve..