You can cook Turkey Casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Casserole
- It’s 2 cup of cooked turkey of any kind (deli, leftover, ground).
- It’s 1 of jar of white sauce (prego or whatever).
- It’s 1 of small can of peas.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of cooked noodles.
Turkey Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- Place cooked noodles in the baking dish..
- Place turkey in a layer on top of the noodles. I used leftovers from my roast turkey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add a layer of peas..
- Cover with white sauce. It's ok to gently mix if you want or mix it all together in a bowl to begin with then put it in the dish..
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 to warm it up..