Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘. Turkey-Spinach Casserole recipe: Try this Turkey-Spinach Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Spoon remaining soup mixture over turkey. Combine breadcrumbs and butter; mix well, and sprinkle around edges of casserole.
In a saucepan mix spinach, half of the soup, water, butter and contents of vegetable/seasoning packet from stuffing mix. Bring to a boil, separating spinach with a fork. Stir in milk with remaining soup; pour over turkey. You can have Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- You need of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 of soup cans milk.
- You need 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 1 of large pack fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
Healthy egg casserole with lean turkey, spinach and crumbled feta cheese. Break the spinach apart with a fork, when finished, and mix the stuffing into the mixture. Spread into a large baking dish. Combine the breadcrumbs and butter and sprinkle around the edges of casserole.
Turkey 🦃 Spinach Casserole 🥘 step by step
- In a large pot heat olive oil…….
- Sauté ground turkey in olive oil until browned, then add onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes………
- Next add : cream of mushroom soup, milk and minute rice, mix all well………
- Now on low heat add your fresh baby spinach, salt, black pepper and stir well……..
- Pour mixture into a baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Place shredded Parmesan cheese all over casserole……..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned on top……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Leftover turkey begs to be made into a creamy casserole. Ours is made with whole wheat pasta, a light, lemony sauce and extra vegetables. This is an ideal dish to make ahead. This is my favorite turkey casserole. Great for left over Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey.