Turkey Chili. Incredible, perfectly spiced healthy chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. Using ground turkey, canned kidney beans, and plenty of seasonings gives this simple and surprisingly light chili plenty of flavor. It's even better the second day!
You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, but this turkey version from Pierre Franey will change your mind. Turkey Chili is a healthy, flavorful recipe that's it's easy to throw together and everyone loves it! It's just one of those family friendly dinners that everyone can agree on. You can cook Turkey Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili
- You need 1 can of 14 oz. black beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of 14 oz. kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz. navy beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of 14 oz. stewed tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kernel corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of chili seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced green onion.
Dump and simmer Turkey Chili recipe (stove top or slow cooker) can be on the table in less than an hour and is divinely delicious, healthy yet hearty and SO packed with flavor you won't even miss the. It's one of the quickest chilis you can make, and leftovers keep beautifully! Turkey chili is loaded with lean ground turkey making it healthier than traditional chili but just as hearty and satisfying. My friend Gina from nursing school, shared this award winning slow cooker chili.
Turkey Chili step by step
- In pot, sweat garlic and onions together..
- Brown the ground turkey..
- Combine all ingredients except green onions..
- Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Garnish with green onions..
This turkey chili is inspired by The Biggest Loser show. I watched it every Healthy Turkey Chili in a Slow Cooker. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on high heat and add. This chili features ground turkey, which is a great alternative to ground beef (especially if you're cooking on a budget) and makes for a more mild, kid-friendly stew. Turkey Chili is so thick and hearty and bursting with flavor.