Turkey Stew. The Best Turkish Stew Recipes on Yummly Hearty Sausage Stew, Milwaukee Pork Stew, Piedmont Pork Stew. Which kind of stew are you looking for?
This is actually a snap to make since the turkey is already roasted. We just need to cook some vegetables in a yummy broth, add in the shredded turkey, simmer, and voila! This Turkey Stew is delicious-I hope you give it a try. You can have Turkey Stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Stew
- You need of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Onions diced.
- Prepare 2 cube of knorr cube.
- You need 1 kg of turkey.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 of cksp Vegetable oil.
Here's a link so you can see how I chop Onions and other vegetables. Leftover Turkey Stew – made by roasting vegetables to bring out their natural sweetness & flavour and using leftover turkey from a special occasion dinner. Place the turkey meat, turkey bone, all the vegetables, flour, both rices, spices and chicken broth in TIP – I like to use a combination of white and dark meat when making this turkey stew, as I think it. This hearty turkey stew made with leftover turkey, bacon, leeks, carrots and potatoes is the comfort food your colder nights need!
Turkey Stew instructions
- Parboil turkey and spice to your taste and seasoning till it's very tender and the water is about to dry up..
- Blend the fresh tomatoes with, pepper, red bell pepper and 1 onions and cook same till the water dries up..
- Add vegetable oil into the already cooked turkey stock while its still on fire and Once the oil is heated up, immediately add sliced onions and green pepper into the already heated oil and immediately add the already cooked tomato paste and stir.
- Allow it cook for about 5 minutes then add seasoning to taste and turn off heat; serve with white rice.
- Finally stir and turn off heat immediately; serve with white rice.
You can add a splash of cream or keep it as it is. Spicy turkey stew is the perfect way to use up leftover turkey meat. Made with lots of punchy flavours this spicy turkey stew is perfect for cool nights. Turkey Stew: Delightful easy to make and very filling stew. (another recipe for our daughter. In a large pan, brown turkey meat.