Turkey meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or. You can have Turkey meatballs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey meatballs
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of raw 93% lean ground turkey breast/ ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of non stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt or Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quick-cooking rolled oats.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 12 of fresh parsley sprigs, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, no sugar added.
Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner! Serve them with some marinara over pasta or zoodles or just pile them on your plate and serve with some veggies. These Baked Turkey Meatballs are served in a red wine mushroom sauce for an easy, quick, and filling weeknight dinner. While there's no childhood nostalgia in meatballs for me.
Turkey meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside..
- Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand..
- Roll mixture into 30 1 – inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle..
Serve the turkey meatballs with noodles or bread. Remove the sheet of meatballs from the oven and spoon them into warm pasta sauce. Turkey Meatballs are perfect and completely tender all the way through without even a hint of toughness. This classic Italian Turkey Meatballs dish has become a family staple for us. Homemade, flavorful turkey meatballs are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer for a quick weeknight One of the best recipes that I've made for Budget Bytes so far is the Italian Meatballs.