Eggplant crispy bharta. This meal is highly recommended for Iftaar and as afternoon snacks, you'll definitely enjoy it. Healthy and refreshing drink for kids and adults too. Baingan bharta is a popular north Indian dish where fire roasted eggplant is mashed and cooked with spices.
Get the Indian Eggplant (Baingan ka Bharta) recipe. Crispy Eggplant Burger with Caramelized Onions and Tomato Jam. Tired of the same 'ole burger?! 🍔Time to say "wake-y, wake-y" to your tastebuds with this spicy & mouthwatering Crispy Eggplant Burger with Caramelized Onion & Tomato Jam (and a ridiculously. You can have Eggplant crispy bharta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant crispy bharta
- It’s 3 of big eggplant peeled and diced.
- It’s 2 of big chopped onions.
- It’s 6 of large red tomatoes diced.
- It’s 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- It’s of Few chilli flakes.
- You need 1 cup of boiled peas.
- It’s of Some chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kasoori methi.
This can be done in several different ways. The first is to roast it on a gas cooktop by just placing the eggplant straight on the burner and keeping the flame on low setting. Keep turning and cooking until all the skin on the eggplant is charred and the inner flesh looks really soft. Brinjal /Eggplant also known as Aubergine is used here for making this delicious crisp baingan rava fry.
Eggplant crispy bharta step by step
- First put two glass water in the cooker and put peeled eggplant and have two three whistles.
- Now for masala, in a heavy base pan add some oil and cumin seeds.
- Now add ginger and green chilli.
- Now add onion and roast until it looks little golden.
- Now add tomatoes and at other side dry roast all the spices together and add it with tomatoes.
- Now stir the masala at very low flame for atleast 20 minutes.
- Strain the boiled eggplant nad peas and add it to masala.again stir for 15 minutes.
- Yummy eggplant bharta is ready.
Its same as the one which is used for making Baingan Bharta. To make this fry ,brinjals are sliced , marinated with spices , coated with fine sooji /rava and then its either pan fried or shallow fried. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Scoop out flesh and discard skin. Add the chopped tomatoes, coconut milk, water, and the roasted eggplant.