Turkey Chili. Incredible, perfectly spiced healthy chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. Using ground turkey, canned kidney beans, and plenty of seasonings gives this simple and surprisingly light chili plenty of flavor. It's even better the second day!
You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, but this turkey version from Pierre Franey will change your mind. Turkey Chili is a healthy, flavorful recipe that's it's easy to throw together and everyone loves it! It's just one of those family friendly dinners that everyone can agree on. You can cook Turkey Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 46 oz of tomato juice.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 can of light kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Dump and simmer Turkey Chili recipe (stove top or slow cooker) can be on the table in less than an hour and is divinely delicious, healthy yet hearty and SO packed with flavor you won't even miss the. It's one of the quickest chilis you can make, and leftovers keep beautifully! Turkey chili is loaded with lean ground turkey making it healthier than traditional chili but just as hearty and satisfying. My friend Gina from nursing school, shared this award winning slow cooker chili.
Turkey Chili instructions
- Brown meat until cooked thouroughly; drain.
- Combine meat and all remaining ingredients in medium stock pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low, cover and simmer for 1 12 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This turkey chili is inspired by The Biggest Loser show. I watched it every Healthy Turkey Chili in a Slow Cooker. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on high heat and add. This chili features ground turkey, which is a great alternative to ground beef (especially if you're cooking on a budget) and makes for a more mild, kid-friendly stew. Turkey Chili is so thick and hearty and bursting with flavor.