Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#. Di San Xian – literally 'three fresh things from the earth' – is a stir fry of potatoes, peppers, and eggplant. Always make sure you stirfry the tomato sauce, then only you can get the vibrant reddish colour and flavour. Apologise for the "flashes" in the video, as.
Cook and stir until the sauce is evenly coated I stirfry it regularly, but haven't used the saltwater and cornstarch method before. It's fast, easy, cheap, and delicious. If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. You can have Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#
- You need 2-3 of organic Chinese eggplants, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- Prepare 8 of shishito peppers, seeded.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of white vinegar.
If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs (Chinese: 番茄炒蛋/西紅柿炒雞蛋) is a common dish in China. It is usually served as a main course. Because of the simplicity of preparation, it is popular in student canteens.
Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# step by step
- Rinse and slice eggplant. Soak in a container filled with 2 cups of water mixed with a Tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp salt for 10 minutes. This step helps eggplant to retain beautiful purple color in cooking and reduce oil absorption..
- Slice tomato and set aside. Remove seeds from pepper and slice them into bite sizes and set aside..
- Drain soaked eggplants and squeeze out excessive water. Set them with other ingredients..
- Heat up the wok and add Olive oil. Fry eggplant in the wok for 15 seconds or until soft. Set aside. Sauté pepper and minced garlic in the same wok with residual oil. Finally add tomatoes. Cook until red juice releases for about 10 seconds. Salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add eggplant back and mix them well. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve hot over rice, or with porridge..
Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة) is a very similar dish eaten in the Levant of the Middle East. Remove the eggplant to a medium bowl and Add the reserved bell peppers, onion, and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper. Stir in the vegetable broth and cover. Spicy Eggplant Stir Fry Recipe & Video. Salt and Pepper Shrimp Recipe & Video.