You can cook Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of turkey sausage.
- You need 3/4 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Finely dice onion and bell pepper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients using clean hands until thoroughly combined. Should not be too loose or too crumbly..
- Shape into a loaf and place on broiler rack.
- Cook for 45 minutes. Use thermometer to check temperature in center. Should be 155 for done. Apply 1/3 cup ketchup or bbq sauce on top and sides during last 10 minutes of cooking time..